About My Journey

You know that something has to change when you hit rock freakin bottom and you can't stand to see yourself either in the mirror or a highly enhanced, major edited professional photo. This is where I was. God doesn't want me to be like this. I'm meant for so much more. Why am I selling myself short? Join me on my journey through my over all healthier lifestyle!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 2

I'll tell you what... Week 2 flew by! I can't believe that it's almost October. Bring it on! I love fall. Everything about it makes me happy. The cool crisp mornings. The warm sun in the afternoon and of course the cold nights. Well, I'm sure you're wondering how my muffins turned out Saturday morning. Pretty good. I'm going to have to practice the whole streusel technique. I couldn't get it the right "crumblelyness" but I'll keep working on it! I'm so stoked about this coming week. Last Friday I went on Weight Watchers Online and got a bunch of recipes to start cooking for dinner and I was so impressed with what they had. Last night Matt fixed filet mignon with a side of grilled veggies and my gosh it was good. Matt can really cook. He's on a kick and gets so excited about making stuff. Tonight we're having scallops. I'll let you know how I like it. Another new thing that's about to start is JAZZERSIZE!!! This ain't your grandmothers cardio. A good friend of mine teaches it so I know for a fact it will be fun and probably a little wild. Oh! I guess you want to know how my weigh in went.... down 3 more pounds baby!!!!

Some things we did this week...








No comments:

Post a Comment