About My Journey

You know that something has to change when you hit rock freakin bottom and you can't stand to see yourself either in the mirror or a highly enhanced, major edited professional photo. This is where I was. God doesn't want me to be like this. I'm meant for so much more. Why am I selling myself short? Join me on my journey through my over all healthier lifestyle!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The reason for all of this..

To make this quick

I'm unhealthy.
I'm overweight.
I'm over it.

Ever since I've been out of college this has been an issue. It didn't happen over night. It was a slow moving problem. But now it's time to deal with it. I've talked about it and also done the whole diet thing here and there but not to the point of now. One thing that I can't stand is that I now look at my daughter Leeland and have all these desires for her as she grows. I want her to be happy and healthy. Why don't I desire the same for me? Oh wait, I DO! As of Monday, September 5th, after looking at the scale and realizing that it was just me standing on that stupid thing I'm over this! God created me in his image. Inside and Out. I am meant for more than this. I'm meant to be healthy and happy about the way I look. Not in a conceded way, but happy with who I am. I'm not at that place right now. So this is why I'm starting this blog. I want to track my day to day things I run into, I accomplish, I figure out. I want to look back at this in a year and see how strong I am and what I can over come. I hope you can walk with me through this journey. I would love help, encouragement, and tips! So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment